After missing one session of my class (week2), I feel like there's an explosion in my head. I have listed everything of what I supposed to be working on before coming to class; after the tutorial, I just feel so dreadful because there is much more.
To overcome this fear of failing, I managed to book a study support for next Thursday; so that I can push myself to do every work that I supposed to be doing, get it check and show my supervisor on Friday.
What confused me on the last session is that I thought my positioning map will only show the competitor companies (3-4 companies) that I will be analysing, but I was wrong.
So I have pick out 10 companies which are:
1. Adidas (Stella McCartney)
2. Nike
3. Reebok
I will try my best on the project because I have my aim on doing my bridging, which is pretty big deal to me. Right now, I'm just so hopeless on I cannot do this. But well at least I try :)
Jackie Sasisech
No comments:
Post a Comment