Monday, 19 May 2014

Week 2

After the first meeting during week 1, I planned everything out of what I have to do by filled in business form and get ready for the seminar. But it turned out that I couldn't go because of the personal issue that happened in my hometown.

Name: Sweaty Betty x Topshop


Brand: Sweaty Betty x Topshop

Concept of Business: ‘Fit is the new sexy’ a sports line for Topshop, aiming to target younger customers by joining with Topshop to create a young collection for Sweaty Betty. To create a belief that sportswear can be a classic fashion trend. 

USP : A new combination of activewear and high street fashion bringing the youth into the market as it encourages the younger customer’s interest in fashionable sportswear.

Main competition:  
-Adidas (Stella McCartney)
-Forever 21 Sport Collection
-H&M Sport Collection
-Mango Sport Collection

Target market : 18-30 aged women 
Target customer Profile : *In the other post*

Location of business: local in UK, selling in both Topshop and Sweaty Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment