I believe that sportswear is not boring, and doesn't have grandma looks if we wear it fashionably. And I love to encourage my friends to workout, my motto is 'Fit is the new sexy'.
With that thought, I decided to choose 'Sweaty Betty', the London based Sportswear for women for over 13 years with the aim to 'inspire woman to find empowerment through fitness' (Sweaty Betty, 2014). They have offer a wide range of clothing from yoga clothes to swims wear. Not only a good quality of their material, they have also offer a free weekly workout session in their boutiques around UK.
What makes this idea so special is that, Sweaty Betty aged range is 21-40 years. In my opinion, with their styles and good quality, they can go for younger aged group when there shall be less expensive and more up-to-trend. Topshop is one of the street fashion brand where most girls in UK recognise, it is my no.1 choice that I would love to bring these two brands to collaborate with each other.
![]() |
| (Salesgossip, 2014) |
What makes this idea so special is that, Sweaty Betty aged range is 21-40 years. In my opinion, with their styles and good quality, they can go for younger aged group when there shall be less expensive and more up-to-trend. Topshop is one of the street fashion brand where most girls in UK recognise, it is my no.1 choice that I would love to bring these two brands to collaborate with each other.
I believe this idea will work for my project and it is possible to be in the market.
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment